Tuesday, February 13, 2007

back

Back from traveling. My decision to go to Yuanyang was a good one. The place, with its seemingly endless mountains of terraced rice fields, is honestly one of the most amazing things I have ever seen--it's also pretty much unknown to Western tourists except for the French, who for some reason swarm over the place. (Of course, I should add that it is very popular destination for photographers, especially Chinese photographers.) My recommendation is to go before Lonely Planet mentions it and ruins everything.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Hey there, I work for Lonely Planet and this is a matter we think about very carefully, but if you have any thoughts you'd liek to share, please do. We are always interested in what you think.

very best wishes,

Aaron
Lonely Planet

3:17 AM  
Blogger KMM said...

My thoughts are that Lonely Planet is too popular. Somehow I doubt that this is something you are particularly concerned about.

4:11 AM  
Blogger teresa said...

glad you had a good time!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home