Sunday, March 04, 2007

updates

I haven't updated in a long time. This is partially because all I could think of writing down my incredibly cynical and negative observations of what tourism is like in the third world (observations that were quite obviously the source of my cynical and negative fake news article below).

Of course, beginning to write these observations, I was made immediately aware of my own hypocrisy in the situation, and decided to just continue grumbling and moaning about it in private. Therefore, I have written nothing recently. However, in the future, if you would like me to write more, please send me money.

In other news, I start teaching tomorrow. If you feel sorry for me, you are of course welcome to send me money, or beef jerky. Thank you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger teresa said...

keep on writing! check is is the mail. ...going somewhere. what's your address anyway?

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home