Monday, April 02, 2007

new job--wherein I disparage a poor innocent child--i lack moral values

I have a new part time job that's basically babysitting a rich kid. I take him places, buy him things with his father's money, and try to teach him some English words here and there; mostly though, what I really do is practice all Chinese all day, because goddamnit this kid's English is awful, and he doesn't remember anything that I teach him (seriously--nothing at all, his brain is like a giant sieve).

All in all, it's an excellent set-up, and I plan on using all the sweet cash I make to buy important things to my daily life, like a 320 gigabyte hard drive full of music and hundreds more pirated movies.

Oh, and also hamburgers. I am going to buy hamburgers.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Peter said...

It’s almost like being married. Except you don’t get money to buy good stuff, but have to spend money on stuff the misses want….

3:36 AM  
Blogger geogio said...

why did you lie to me and tell me that my english is good, then? i'm telling my dad.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home