Thursday, June 21, 2007

audio hosting

I'm about to post the second part of the Sichuanhua Primer and I thought I'd make a few quick notes. The first is that I'm hosting files at this site, www.mediafire.com. because as far as I can tell blogger does not provide much in the way of file hosting.

Secondly, I'm recording these files on my cranky old laptop, with a cheap Chinese microphone. Please to not expect audio of the highest quality--as I become more experienced, and get some better equipment, most problems should hopefully be fixed.

Finally, at the beginning all the files will be .wav files, because most of them don't last much longer than three seconds and I don't see much point compressing a file that's already quite small. Once I post some bigger files I will begin converting them into mp3s.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home